These compounds are frequently used by contractors, plumbers, and painters; but are also commonly used by the average consumer. Take a look at the features for Dap Smooth Flexible Patching Compound. Color: White, Size: 1 qt., Application: Ideal For Filling and Repairing Recurring Cracks and Holes, Flexible Fill.
- Base Type: Acrylic
- Yield Strength: Not Specified
- Characteristics: Smooth, Permanent Flexible Fill, Eliminates Recurring Cracks
- Temp. Range: 40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Dry Time Tack Free: Not Specified
- Size: 1 qt.
- Setting Time: Not Specified
- Functional Cure: Not Specified
- Begins to Harden: Not Specified
- Color: White
- Dry Time: 2 hr.
- Meets: OSHA 1910.134 and ANSI Z88.2, VOC Compliant
- VOC: Compliant
- Item: Smooth Flexible Patching Compound
- Container Type: Tub
- Application: Ideal For Filling and Repairing Recurring Cracks and Holes
- Traffic Hours: Not Specified
- Adheres To: Stucco, Plaster, Drywall, Wood
- Flash Point: Greater than 200 Degrees F
- Dry Time Recoat: Not Specified
- For Use With: Caulking Gun; Brush; Putty Knife; Trowel
Dap 12278 1-Quart White Elastomeric Patch and Caulking Compound:
- Permanently flexible
- Elastomeric patching compound is for interior/exterior use
- It comes in a handy resalable bucket.
- Including masonry, brick, plaster or drywall