Function: Keyed Entry: Keyed Entry Door Lock is keyed on the exterior and thumb-turn on the interior. A Keyed Entry lock is usually used for a front door, however sometimes they are used in offices.
- Fully Adjustable latch included, to fit all standard door preparations. No latch supplied/needed with dummy and trim items
- All standard installation parts included
- Protective coating to aid in the duration of the finish
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 5 Year Finish Warranty
- Function: Keyed Entry Lever
- Crossbore: 2 1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1 3/8" to 1 3/4"
- Backset: 2 3/8" to 2 3/4"