- ("For Sale In Store Only")
Clear glass offers a full view and an abundance of available light
For use on 1-3/4" doors
Evolve ® frame in high performance (HP ®) material for durability, superior aesthetics, and simple installation (paintable/stain able if desired with an adhesion promoter)
Common household tools for installation
Evolve Door Glass Frame
The Evolve® frame provides superior rigidity and eliminates bothersome squeeze-out through the use of Resolve™ sealant. Resolve™ sealant, a one-part thermoset foam seal results in consistently high-quality application and superior long-term performance when compared to traditional glazing methods. This latest innovation reduces scalloping, corner flare, and warping.
- Protects from air and water infiltration
- Eliminates oozing and squeeze out
- Passes extreme weather testing
- Allows for easy field change-out
- Features full rib integration with galaxy screw bosses
- Extra rigidity prevents warping
- Reduces scalloping & corner flare
- Auto-aligning and self-seating screw hole covers
Frame Finishing Instructions
Our maintenance-free SolarShield material does not require painting or staining.
If you choose to paint this frame
1. For increased paint adhesion use adhesion promoting primer made for use with polypropylene. Available from Western Reflections in spray cans; use part number 17061000.
2. Finish with an exterior grade acrylic latex paint. CAUTION - Apply paint in a well-ventilated area and follow all paint manufacturer's cautions, warnings and instructions.