The Lawrence Series 300 Adjustable Power Concealed Overhead Door Closer meets ADA requirements. With this door closer you can adjust the spring tension, closing and latching speed, even after it was installed. The Spring Power is adjustable all the way down to 8-1/2 pounds of resistance, making it ideal for areas with the elderly and children.
Application: Concealed in the header door closer that closes a door in a controlled manner, preventing it from slamming
Spring Tension Size: 300 Series Adjustable Duty - (5 to 8.5 lbs) - ADA Handicap Compliant
• ADA Compliant Storefront door hardware for interior & exterior commercial doors
Product Description & Features:
• Fits in an aluminum header or transom bar as small as 1-3/4" x 4"
• Function: Non-Hold Open - NHO
• Mounting Brackets Included with Installation fasteners
• Degree of Opening: 105°
• Closer Spindle Size: 1/2" (12.7 mm) Standard
• Suitable for both Center Hung (Double or Single Acting) and Offset Doors.
• Two Adjustment Valves: Closing and Latching speeds controlled by separate regulating valves, adjustable after installation.
• Installation Instructions Included