Under cabinet lighting is one of the most useful and convenient lighting applications on the market today. As the name suggests, under cabinet lighting refers to light fixtures that are installed most commonly underneath upper wall kitchen cabinets, illuminating the space directly below. These hidden fixtures are able to blend in seamlessly without looking obtrusive or clashing with existing decor. They’re used predominantly in kitchen areas where additional light is useful for reading recipes and preparing food. An under cabinet system will not only improve the brightness and overall look and feel of your space; it’s also one of the easiest ways to increase the resale value of your home.
- 1-1/8" shallow depth.
- Optional grounded convenience outlet.
- Baked white polyester enamel.
- On/off switch supplied standard with supply pack.
- Suitable for Damp Locations and Under Cabinet Mount
- Dimensions: 33-1/2" X 5" X 1-1/8"
- Light Switch is Included
- Light Bulbs are NOT Included