The Eastman® Speed-flex multi-turn stop valve is designed to control the flow of water in household fixtures such as ice makers, faucets, dishwashers, and toilets, eliminating the need to turn off the water supply to the entire home when maintenance is required.
The valve is manufactured to provide a watertight seal, equipped with Teflon seats. It is a professional series valve with a brass ball valve mechanism for a longer life-span and easy operation. Made right. Made to last. Lead-Free compliant for potable water drinking applications.
- For use with faucets, toilets, dishwashers, and ice makers
- Leakproof performance with Teflon seats
- Type: Multi-turn straight stop valve
- 1/2 in. Comp (3/8 in. NOM) x 3/8 in. Comp connection
- Working Pressure: 125 psi
- Working Temperature: 40-degrees F to 140-degrees F
- Brass with chrome-plated finish construction